And all weird days serve their own strange and beautiful purposes. (:
But tomorrow is a fresh, unstained, brand new day.
Thank You, God. (:
- Being the first one awake.
- Doing something productive.
- Playing outside and feeling the sunshine and dirt on my skin, like when I was little. (:
- Playing with my siblings.
- Shorts and tank tops!
- The first hints of sunburn this year.
- Blasting happy music outdoors.
- Reading G.K. Chesterton outside on a springy day like this one. (:
- Pork chops.
- Waiting for things.
- Phone calls with people who are feeling just as upbeat and happy as I am. (:
- Laughing over the silliest little things.
- Rambling on and on about my thoughts and beliefs to someone who gets it. (:
- Making spring break plans!
- Inspiration. (:
- Simply being happy. :D
Thank You, God! :D