- Pain relievers.
- Super happy days.
- Listening to a song you haven’t heard in years.
- Dancing and blasting music with my sister while cleaning. (It’s so much easier that way.)
- Getting a lot done.
- Freshly-trimmed bangs.
- How much something as simple as trimming your hair can boost your self-esteem. (:
Thank You, God! :D
- Going to Mass twice in one weekend.
- Having a “Daddy day” while my mom is out of town for the day. (:
- When my mom gets the chance to have a day for herself to go spend time with her friends. (:
- Homilies that literally just about leave your jaw hanging.
- Homemade burgers and pizza all wrapped up into one day.
- Watching movies with my dad and siblings. (:
- New journals.
- Waking up from horrible nightmares and realizing everything is okay, and that the people I love are safe and sound.
- Nightmares that, in an utterly horrifying way, make you realize just how much someone means to you.
- Those comforting, reassuring, “Don’t worry, everything’s okay” kinda hugs from my mom. (:
- Making plans with my boyfriend for several days in a row. (:
- Standing up for what you feel.
- Baking cupcakes out of the blue for no particular reason. (:
- Protective parents, who always want what’s best for me, and try to guide me the right way, even when it takes a good nudge. Haha. C:
- A boyfriend who says sweet things about me, even when I’m not around to hear them. (:
- Being chased around and playing outside with my boyfriend on a beautiful summer day. (:
- Winning in bowling. ^_^
- Going out to eat with my boyfriend.
- Laughing so hard that it hurts. xD
- Crossing things off my bucket list! :D
- The ability to have so much fun just sitting and watching tv with my family and my boyfriend.
- Not having many chores to do.
- Playing angry birds, hangman, and video games with my boyfriend.
- Photos where you can see rays of sunshine streaming across everything. :D
- Going to baseball games with a bunch of my favorite people. (:
- Being able to treat my boyfriend every once in a while in return for all he does for me. (:
- Dancing on the jumbo screen at a baseball game with my best friends.
- Front row seats.
- A boyfriend who does crazy, ridiculous things for me. xD
- Having a family with a very good sense of humor. [x
- Knowing when I’ve done something wrong.
- Being complimented on how pretty my boyfriend thinks I look right off the bat as he walks through the door. (:
- The fact that I can have so much fun with my boyfriend doing something like running out to the grocery store for my mom. xD
- Delicious dinners that my mom makes every night. (:
- A dad who plays video games with my brother, my boyfriend and me. :D
- Perfect endings to a wonderful three days in a row with my boyfriend.
- My family being so sweet and working their schedules out for me to be able to see my boyfriend three days in a row. (Thank you!)
- Incredibly sweet, adorable, eight-page-long text messages. (:
- Sleeping in late after a fun, busy, hectic week.
- The way that a hot shower can brighten my spirits immensely and put me in a great mood. :D
- Playing card games with my brother. (:
- Tv shows that I can relate to easily, and that really make me smile.
- Making dinner with my sister.
- When my parents do wonderful things like surprising us by bringing home rita’s water ice. xD
- Reminiscing and smiling over amazing memories with special people. (:
Thank You, God! :D